The Anesthesia department provides comprehensive 24 hr services through a group of senior Anesthesiologists in all surgical specialties. Our dedicated anesthetists team, with over 10 years of experience, provide round the clock service. The anesthetists are helped by the state of the art anesthetic equipments. The range of service offered in the department includes:
- Anesthesia for routine surgery
- Anesthesia for emergency surgery
- Sedation for endoscopy
- Management of intensive care/critically ill patients
- Labor analgesia
- Post-operative analgesia and pain relief
- Pain clinic for chronic pain and palliative care
- Anaesthesia Care in Critical Diagnostic areas like Cardiac Catherization
The strength of the department lies in its strong team comprising of an institutional hierarchy, with Senior Consultants and Junior Consultants.
All the OTs are fitted with centralised anaesthesia gas delivery system and equipped with modern anaesthesia machines. It is supported by well structured, protocolized ICUs, equipped with invasive and non-invasive monitors and new generation ventilators.